Settlements & Verdicts
- Since 1997, the firm has recovered over one hundred million dollars ($100,000,000.00) for clients of the firm, in cases involving personal injuries and losses from medical malpractice, defective products, accidents, losses and injuries. Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. Indications of past case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in future cases. Examples of major case settlements and verdicts include:
- $8.7 million settlement for 225 Plaintiffs against Buckner-Rush Funeral Home
- Lead liaison plaintiffs' counsel NHC Nursing Home Fire Litigation
- True Stories From the Morgue/ The Learning Channel Autopsy litigation
- Trial of medical malpractice wrongful death case, Third Circuit Court, Davidson County, Tennessee. Confidential settlement with hospital and radiologist.
- Trial of civil rights wrongful death case, Sixth Circuit Court, Davidson County, Tennessee. Confidential settlement with prison health care company.
- $825,000 settlement of automobile accident case, Covington, Kentucky.
- $400,000 settlement automotive products liability case, DeLand, Florida.
- $425,000 settlement medical malpractice case, Sumner County, Tennessee
- Confidential settlements of personal injury (e.g., Paducah, KY radiation poisoning cases), automobile, products liability (e.g. St. Jude's heart valve), medical malpractice and wrongful cases.
- Trial of ADA and ERISA case for Prime Medical Services, Inc. U.S. District Court, Nashville, Tennessee. Verdict for firm's client.(Prime Medical).
- Trial of medical malpractice case, Montgomery County, Tennessee. Confidential settlement after voir dire.
- Multi-million dollar settlement of Mercury Finance class-action lawsuit, Williamson County Chancery Court (forced-placed automobile insurance.)
- $1,750,000 settlement of medical malpractice (birth injury) case, Rutherford County, Tennessee.
- Confidential settlement of medical malpractice case, brain damage following surgical complications. Sumner County, Tennessee.
- Confidential settlement of nursing home negligence case, U.S. District Court, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Settlement of medical malpractice post-operative infection case, confidential amount.
- Confidential settlements of personal injury, automobile, products liability (e.g. DTP vaccine), medical malpractice and wrongful cases.
- $1,500,000 Settlement of Tractor-Trailer Trucking Wrongful Death case, Fairfax, Virginia.
- $550,000 tractor-trailor trucking wrongful death settlement, Greene County, Tennessee.
- $2,6000,000 settlement (product liability, defective pharmaceutical) causing cardiac injury. Montgomery County, Tennessee.
- Confidential settlement, legal malpractice case, Shelby County, Tennessee.