If you have been injured in an accident in Hermitage, Tennessee, you may be wondering how to choose the right personal injury lawyer for you. There are many factors to consider, such as the lawyer’s experience, track record, and fees.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a personal injury lawyer in Hermitage:
- Experience: Make sure the lawyer you choose has experience handling personal injury cases. This is especially important if your case is complex or involves significant damages. Our firm’s founder, David Randolph Smith, is a Harvard graduate and former professor of law at Vanderbilt University Law School. He has been practicing law for over 40 years.
- Track record: Ask the lawyer about their success rate in personal injury cases. You can also check their online reviews to get an idea of what other clients have said about them. Our firm’s results speak for themselves.
- Fees: Be sure to understand the lawyer’s fees before you hire them. Some lawyers charge a flat fee, while others charge a percentage of the settlement or award.
In addition to these factors, you should also feel comfortable with the lawyer you choose. You should be able to trust them to fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
DRS Law Personal Injury Lawyers is a law firm serving Hermitage, Tennessee. We have over 45 years of combined experience handling personal injury cases, and we have a proven track record of success. We offer free consultations, so you can come to us without any obligation.
Examples of Personal Injury Lawsuits in Hermitage, TN
Our firm handles a wide variety of injury claims, including:
and many others. Visit our practice areas page for a complete list of the types of lawsuits our personal injury attorneys in Hermitage can assist you with.
Contact a personal injury lawyer near Hermitage today
If you have been injured in an accident, please contact DRS Law Personal Injury Lawyers today to learn more about how we can help you.
Here are some additional tips for choosing a personal injury lawyer in Hermitage:
- Get referrals from friends, family, or colleagues.
- Interview several lawyers before making a decision.
- Ask about the lawyer’s experience handling cases similar to yours.
- Make sure the lawyer you choose is licensed to practice law in Tennessee.
- Be sure to understand the lawyer’s fees and payment terms.
If you have been injured in an accident, you need to act quickly to protect your legal rights. Contact DRS Law Personal Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation. We will help you understand your legal options and fight for the compensation you deserve.