The experienced Spring Hill personal injury lawyers at DRS Law can help you get the money you deserve. If you have been injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or other personal injury accident in Spring Hill, Tennessee, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Our personal injury lawyers in Maury and Williamson Counties have over 20 years of experience representing personal injury victims in Spring Hill and throughout Tennessee. We know the law and we know how to fight for our clients. We will work tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation possible.
We offer free consultations so you can get the advice you need without any obligation. We also handle cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
If you have been injured in a personal injury accident, don’t wait to get help. Contact the Spring Hill personal injury lawyers at DRS Law today for a free consultation. We will fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Cases our Personal Injury Lawyers in Spring Hill handle:
Here are some additional tips for protecting your rights after a personal injury accident in Spring Hill:
- Get medical attention immediately. Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured, it’s important to get checked out by a doctor. This will create a record of your injuries, which can be helpful if you decide to file a lawsuit.
- Report the accident to the police. Even if the accident seems minor, it’s a good idea to report it to the police. This will create a police report, which can be used as evidence in a lawsuit.
- Get the names and contact information of any witnesses. If there were any witnesses to the accident, get their names and contact information. This will be helpful if you need to contact them later.
- Take pictures of the accident scene. If possible, take pictures of the accident scene. This will help to document the extent of the damage and the cause of the accident.
- Do not speak to the other driver’s insurance company. The other driver’s insurance company may try to contact you and offer you a settlement. Do not accept any settlement without first speaking to an attorney.
By following these tips, you can protect your rights after a personal injury accident. If you have been injured, contact the Spring Hill personal injury lawyers at DRS Law today for a free consultation. We will fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.