Memphis Personal Injury Lawyers: What You Need to Know
The Memphis personal injury lawyers at DRS Law can help if you have been injured in an accident in Memphis, Tennessee. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But you may not know where to start or how to get the compensation you deserve.
That’s where DRS Law can help. We are a team of experienced personal injury lawyers in Memphis who can help you get the compensation you deserve. We will work with you to understand your case and build a strong case on your behalf. We will also negotiate with the insurance company to get you the best possible settlement.
Here are some of the things you need to know about personal injury law in Memphis:
- You have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury lawsuit. In Tennessee, you generally have one year from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit.
- You will need to prove that the other party was negligent in order to recover compensation. This means that they must have failed to act as a reasonable person would have acted in the same situation.
- You will need to document your injuries and expenses. This includes medical records, lost wages, and any other expenses that have been caused by your injury.
Examples of Memphis personal injury lawsuits:
Our team of personal injury lawyers in Memphis handle many different types of personal injury claims, including:
- Civil rights lawyers in Memphis
- Trucking accident lawyers in Memphis
- Wrongful death lawyers in Memphis
- Car accident attorneys in Memphis
- Memphis medical malpractice lawyyers
- Slip and fall lawyers in Memphis
- Dog bite lawyers in Memphis
- And more
If you have been injured in an accident in Memphis, contact DRS Law today to schedule a free consultation. We will help you understand your rights and options and get the compensation you deserve.