The experienced Nashville slip and fall lawyers at DRS Law can help you get the money you deserve. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Nashville, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
We have been helping people in Nashville and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We know the law and we know how to fight for our clients. We will work tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
We handle a wide range of slip and fall cases, including:
- Slips and falls on wet or icy surfaces
- Slips and falls on uneven surfaces
- Slips and falls on stairs
- Slips and falls on merchandise
- Slips and falls in parking lots
We understand that being injured in a slip and fall accident can be a very difficult time. You may be facing medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. You may not know where to turn or what to do. You may be suffering from debilitating injuries, including patellar fractures or even traumatic brain injuries.
That’s where we come in. We will work with you to understand your rights and options. We will fight for your best interests and get you the compensation you deserve.
Our services are free for you. We only get paid if you win your case.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, please contact us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options.
We are here to help you get the justice you deserve.
Here are some tips to help you protect your rights after a slip and fall accident:
- Stay at the scene of the accident. This is important so that you can gather evidence, such as photographs of the accident scene and the condition of the property.
- Seek medical attention immediately. Even if you don’t think you’re injured, it’s important to get checked out by a doctor. This will help to document your injuries and establish a timeline for your recovery.
- Report the accident to the property owner or manager. This is important so that they can take steps to prevent future accidents.
- Get the names and contact information of any witnesses to the accident. This could be helpful if your case goes to court.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you understand your legal rights and options and protect your interests.
Get the Compensation You Deserve for Your Nashville Slip and Fall Injury
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, the experienced slip and fall lawyers at DRS Law can help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Free Consultation with a Nashville Slip and Fall Lawyer
Our slip and fall lawyers in Nashville stand ready to help you in your time of need. We offer free consultations. Unlike many billboard or tv law firms, we are a family of lawyers and will give you personalized attention on your case. Contact us today.